Tuesday 8 September 2009

Today...

I spent the morning going round vets and pet shops putting up ads for my pet portraits. I then came home, ate and proceeded to paint until now stopping only for my dinner around 7pm. After yet another bad nights sleep from working late I'm now calling it quits at 10:26pm precisely. I've made toast and I'm about to watch the original Italian Job, non of that re-make tat! I've been playing a lot of music today so I thought I'd finish up with a current top ten tracks from my itunes library..

1 Heartbreaker by Mstrkrft
2 Jamming by Bob Marley
3 Beautiful by Eminem
4 Lately Stevie Wonder
5 Shoot Me Down by Lil Wayne
6 No Ones Gonna Love You by Band Of Horses
7 Untrust Us by Crystal Castles
8 Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun
9 Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez
10 Day N Nite by Kid Cudi (OG Version)

Night Night Yall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment