Sunday 6 September 2009

Howdy (Again)

OK, I never really took my blog seriously or at least posted frequently so I decided to give myself a new goal. That goal is simply to post at least one blog per day unless I'm either ill or have no computer access. So lets kick off with today...

I woke up...late! Spent the day painting my brothers Chihuahua "Hamish" I've decided to start doing pet portraits on the side whilst I wait to become famous, as I have simply no cash...not just a little but after I pay my debts this month...zero! I'm using Hamish as my muse and example to put on my advertisements.

Here he is..he's painted in acrylics on canvas..

After this I watched some classic episodes of Columbo and started thinking about my exhibition work. I had plans to paint tattooed pin-ups but I'm kind of bummed on the idea now. It's a horrible cliched thing to say but I really want to paint a subject or theme that means something to me. I guess I'll have to keep thinking. In the meantime I'm still busy with my music projects and the ongoing restoration of my 1972 Volkswagen Beetle. I'm sure I'll post pics of it as I continue to blog. I'll leave you with an awesome video I found a few nights back...

No comments:

Post a Comment